- Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department (UMCVFD) is currently seeking bids to renovate the outdoor pavilion, restrooms, and storage/prep facility located next to the ball field behind the existing fire station.
- Once finalized, a complete set of plans will be made available to all registered bidders.
- The renovation project is anticipated to commence in the late Fall after the end of softball season, and be completed prior end of March the following year.
- Letters of Intent to Bid are to be mailed to Pavilion Project, UMCVFD, 19801 Beallsville Rd. , Beallsville, MD, 20839.
You may also register your interest to bid using the Bidder Registration Form on this page.
- Your letter must include Business Name, Business Address, Point of Contact (POC) Name, POC Phone, POC email address, Certification of business authorization to do business in Montgomery County, MD.
Anticipated Project Timeline
Note – these dates are estimates only and subject to change without notice:
- TBD (Work in Progress): Project Documents Available for Distribution
- TBD: Letters of Intent Received / Registration Closed
- TBD: Bidders Conference / Q&A / Site Visit
- TBD: All Bids Received / Bidding Closed
- Anticipated Start Date: November (close of Softball) of the year, no later than December
- Anticipated End Date: End of March (prior to Softball) of the following year.
If you would like to consider donating to our Pavilion Remodel Project, please use the PayPal button.