3rd Annual Chief Earl Moore Charity Golf Tournament
The 2018 Chief Earl Moore Charity Golf Tournament is now open for registrations.
The tournament benefits the Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department while sustaining the memory of Chief Earl Moore.
The 2018 tournament will be held at the convenient Montgomery County Golf Course in Poolesville, Maryland.
Poolesville Golf Course in Poolesville Maryland stretches over 380 picturesque acres in the lush Potomac Valley of Montgomery County. Drive less than an hour from the Capitol and you will find refuge from the hectic pace of Greater D.C. With two scenic lakes, and almost 7000 yards of championship golf, this course offers generous landing areas, and large rolling greens.
Poolesville Golf Course also maintains world-class practice facilities, including a 2-acre short game practice area, and a range with both grass and artificial teeing areas.
Don’t miss this opportunity to benefit the Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department, while keeping alive the memory of Chief Earl Moore.
- new date – June 11; deadline June 6
- Poolesville Golf Course
- Sign-in from 11:15AM
- Tee off at 12:30PM
- Format is Shotgun start / Four-person scramble / Captain’s choice
- Pre-game box lunch at the course
- Dinner at the fire station
- Putting contest
- Mulligan (2)
- Dream tee shot
- Free throw
- Range balls
Tournament Fees: includes Box lunch at the course and Fire Station buffet dinner
- 4 player team …………….. $500
- Individual player …………. $125 will be placed on a team
- Sponsorships are available for a business, family, or to honor a loved one.
- Share hole sponsor ……….. $25
- Corporate hole sponsor .. $100
Contest prizes for Men, Seniors, Ladies:
- Putting contest
- Longest drive
- Closest to the center
- Closest to the pin on one par 3 hole
Registration and Payment: (Deadline is May 11, 2018)
- Online registration click here: Online Registration Form
- Online payment at umcvfd.org/Donations
- Click on the Donate button
- Enter your team member names in the Special Instructions
- Make your payment with a Debit or Credit card
- Paper registration and payment:
- Print the registration form by clicking here: Registration Form
- Make your check payable to UMCVFD Golf Tournament
- Mail check and registration form to UMCVFD, 19801 Beallsville Rd, Beallsville, MD 20839
- For additional information please contact the UMCVFD administrator at (301) 972-8719 or by email at Admin@umcvfd.org