American Heart Association® Heartsaver® Course Information
Thank you for your interest in CPR & AED training
The Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department is offering American Heart Association®, CPR/AED Heartsaver® training. UMCVFD wishes to provide up-to-date CPR and AED training to advance wellness and preparedness in our community.
According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, SCA, sudden cardiac arrest, occurs more than 300,000 times per year in the USA. Often, survival from SCA depends on fast action from bystanders and family members, and the use of CPR and an AED before emergency services arrives. Proper CPR & AED training empowers bystanders and family members to recognize SCA, call 911, begin CPR, and use an AED.
- Please Complete the registration form below and press the SUBMIT button.
- Return to this page to pay using the “Donate” button below the form
- When payment is received, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Please add CPR@umcvfd.org to your allowed email
What is the AHA®, American Heart Association, Heartsaver® Course?
- The Heartsaver course is for citizens that wish to learn CPR & AED
- The Heartsaver course includes CPR, AED and foreign object airway obstruction, (choking) for adults, children and infants
- The class size is limited to 10 persons.
- Please read the Heartsaver FAQs for important information regarding the class.
- The Heartsaver course is not for health care providers. The AHA provides a different CPR/AED course for HCP, health care providers
What is the fee?
- The class fee is $45.00
- The fee includes the class, the student workbook, a CPR pocket mask for adults, and infants, a keychain CPR barrier device, pocket reminder cards, and a CPR eCard or a CPR & First-Aid eCard.
- The fee is non-refundable
- For more information please send an email to CPR@umcvfd.org