The Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department is offering CPR/AED Heartsaver® training.
Advance registration and payment is required at www.umcvfd.org/CPR
CPR/AED and Choking Relief:
- Empowerment to act in an emergency
- Please Complete the registration form at www.umcvfd.org/CPR
- Pay $45 via PayPal or credit/debit card
When payment is received, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
Registration is not complete until $45 payment is received.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Please add CPR@umcvfd.org to your allowed email
- Minimum age is 10 yrs old
- Payment is non-refundable
- Children are not allowed in class
- No smoking/vaping anywhere on fire station property
Please read the Heartsaver FAQs for important information regarding the class