2019 Photo Fund Drive
Benefitting the Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department
The Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department is sponsoring the ever-popular Photo Fund Drive. The photo fund drive benefits UMCVFD.
Please be aware that a person from the photography company will be going door-to-door starting on February 18th. This is an annual UMCVFD authorized activity. Feel free to call or email the UMCVFD Administrative Assistant at: 301-972-8719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Frequently asked questions:
- When will the photo fund drive start?
- The drive started in early February
- When will the photo fund drive end?
- The drive will end when the photography company has reached everyone in
- If I do not live in Poolesville can I still take advantage of this wonderful
- Yes definitely, please contact the UMCVFD Administrative assistant by telephone
at: 301-972-8719 or email at email@example.com to get on the list for your photo portraits.
- Can we include our pet in the family portrait?
- Yes, of course! Pets are family too!
- Where are the portrait sessions held?
- The portrait sessions are held at the UMCVFD fire station, at 19801 Beallsville
Rd, Beallsville, MD 20839.
- Can I make a donation if I do not want a portrait?
- Yes, UMCVFD greatly appreciates your support. You can go to
http://umcvfd.org/donations/ to easily make a donation via PayPal.
- Can the photographer make me look like a movie star?
- Sure! Well…maybe.
- Where can I get more information?
- Please visit www.umcvfd.org or call the Admin office at (301) 972-8719