2017 Earl Moore Annual Charity Golf Tournament
The 2017 Earl Moore Annual Charity Golf Tournament is now open for registrations.
The tournament benefits the Upper Montgomery County Volunteer Fire Department while sustaining the memory of Chief Moore.
- Monday, May 1st, 2017
- Poolesville Public Golf Course
- Sign-in from 11:00AM to 12:15PM
- Tee off at 12:30PM
- Format is Shotgun start / Four-person scramble / Captain’s choice
Tournament Fees: includes buffet dinner and beverage cart
- 4 player team $400
- Individual player $100 (will be placed on a team)
- Super ticket, additional $20
- Includes putting contest / Mulligan / Dream tee shot / Free throw from the green
HOLE SPONSORSHIP’S: Shared or single sponsorship’s
Sponsorship’s are available for a business, family, or to honor a loved one.
- Share hole sponsor $25
- Corporate hole sponsor $100
- Putting contest
- Longest drive
- Closest to the center
- Closest to the pin on all par 3 holes
Registration and Payment:
- For additional information please contact the UMCVFD administrator at (301) 972-8719 or by email at Admin@umcvfd.org
- Online registration at: Online Registration Form
- Online payment at: http://umcvfd.org/about-us/donations/
- Click on the Donate button
- Enter your team members in the Special Instructions
- Make your payment with a Debit or Credit card
- Mail your registration and payment.
- Print the form at: Registration Form
- Make your check payable to UMCVFD
- Mail it to UMCVFD, 19801 Beallsville Road, Beallsville, MD, 20839